Koya University and Tishk International University (TIU) agree on the establishment of joint master programs and approve the below-mentioned program regulations.
To be admitted to a master’s program undergraduate GPA of 60 is required; furthermore, students must succeed in the field exam held by partner universities.
Master programs in:
- English Language Teaching
- English Literature
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Biology Education
- Teacher Education Program
- Education Management and Leadership
- Master of Education (MED) in Teaching and Learning
1st semester and 2nd semester start and end days
1st semester exams are held in January and 2nd semester exams are held in June.
Seminar and Thesis
Starts in September and ends in June.
Students must complete 32 credits to graduate.
|5 Courses||12 Credits||144 hours||30 ECTS|
|4 Courses||12 Credits||144 hours||30 ECTS|
|TOTAL||32 Credits||288 hours||120 ECTS|
The below-mentioned fee will be applied for the programs:
- Master in English Language Teaching Program 5000$ (per year)
- English Literature Program 5000$ (per year)
- Master in Physics Education 5000$ (per year)
- Master in Mathematics Education 5000$ (per year)
- Master in Biology Education 5000$ (per year)
- Master in Teacher Education Program 5000$ (per year)
- Master in Education Management and Leadership: 5000$ (per year)
- Master of Education in Teaching and Learning: 5000$ (per year)