Now you can apply to the Joint Master Programs if you meet the following requirements.
Main rules of admission:
- Application form and Resume/CV.
- Academic diplomas: Official diplomas from all colleges and universities attended.
- Academic transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Letter of Motivation: This should describe briefly your motives for applying to the proposed program, your experience for this field of study, study interests, future career plans, and other aspects of your background and interests which may aid the admissions committee in evaluating your aptitude and motivation.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Letters of recommendation should be from faculty or others (supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) qualified to evaluate your potential for graduate study.
- Results from English proficiency exams (IELTS with score of minimum 5 or TOEFL-IBT with score of minimum 56 or TOEFL-PBT with score of minimum 495 or PTE Academic with score of minimum 47) and the deadline to submit is 13/02/2018.
- Grade point average (GPA) score: minimum 60 or to complete his/her Bachelor’s degree in a range of first quarter. Consult the programs page for details.
- Field proficiency exam (click here for topics): Entrance exam is specific to a certain type of the master program. These tests permit fair comparisons of students from a variety of universities and colleges with potentially differing grading standards.
- Official permission: Applicants who employed by Government need to submit official permissions and other applicants need to submit official certificate with the indication of non-government employee approved by the court.
- Tuition fees for Joint master program for Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Law, ELT and English Literature and Business Administration is 5000 $ (per year) and Dentistry is 8000 $ (per year). Payment can be done in four installments termly (in four terms).
- For ELT and English Literature admission requirements click here