Dear Master Students,
Regarding the thesis submission procedure, we would like to draw your attention to the following points:
A.The deadline for submitting your thesis is April 15th, 2020. For this, the following steps should be followed:
- Download the “Master Student Clearance Form” from the link https://master-program.tiu.edu.iq/2020/03/08/thesis-submission/. You need to visit your Master Program Coordinator, the Library, and the Financial Affairs to collect the required signatures.
- To submit your thesis, you need to visit office number 261 in the main building. Bring with you the followings:
- The signed “Master Student Clearance Form”.
- The article publishing approval.
- An electronic copy of your thesis on a CD/DVD (flash memory will not be accepted).
- One spiral binded hardcopy of your thesis.
B.Make sure that the format of your thesis complies with the guidelines provided in the “Thesis Handbook” (sent to you earlier). The format guidelines are summarized in the form “Thesis Format Evaluation Checklist” available in the e-link mentioned above. The format of your thesis will be checked according to this checklist.
C.Your article should be published (or approved to be published) in a journal that is approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Which means that the articles published in journals listed in predatory or hijacked journals are not acceptable (Always check out the journal inside these links:
- List of Predatory Publishers https://predatoryjournals.com/publishers/
- List of Predatory Journals https://predatoryjournals.com/journals /
- List of Hijacked Journals https://predatoryjournals.com/hijacked/)
Hope this was clear. It is enough for now. Later we will email you with the thesis defense steps.
Please note that the University staff are on-holiday from March 11th till March 23rd.